Kristi Soligo shares with Chris Kelly exactly how she prepares for a listing appointment, gets the listing and comfortably handles commission objections. Kristi provides a ton of tips and ideas to make sure every agent can live the motto – List to Last!
- Open Houses during her first year of business catapulted her career.
- Know your metrics and know where your business comes from. Review them frequently and adapt.
- You have to List to Last!
- Ask your potential sellers a lot of questions before you go to the listing appointment. You will come better prepared and ready to nail the appointment. Have a standard list of questions.
- Use Reverse Prospecting before the appointment so you can show the seller the potential list of buyers.
- Keep your listing packet SIMPLE.
- Include testimonials from past clients. Let your past clients convince your future clients.
- Ask sellers if they are going to interview other agents.
- When meeting with sellers pay attention to the visual cues they are giving you to see what they’ve looked at or note from your pre-listing packet.
- It always comes down to the Seller’s Motivation – have to know how motivated the seller is.
- Commission is a mindset.
- Call your sellers at a set time every week – control the communications.