At ReeceNichols, we’re committed to identifying and bringing in a wide variety of training programs to help our agents better their businesses. That’s why we’re bringing the Ninja Selling program to Kansas City this May!
Built on the philosophy of building relationships, Ninja Selling is a user-friendly selling system designed to transform your business and your life. Last week, I had the privilege of previewing the upcoming Ninja Installation, and here are my top five takeaways:
- The goal of the Ninja Selling system is to increase your income per hour. When you complete the program, you’ll be equipped with valuable tools that will help you regain your life outside of work.
- People love to buy — but they hate to be sold. The key is to help them buy without letting them think they’ve been sold.
- Consumers will pay good money to accomplish two things: solve a problem or create pleasure. Tailor your sales techniques to match.
- Learn to ask questions — stop talking and listen! Ask about:
F: Family and friends
- Remember to stay customer-centric — it’s not about you, it’s about them. Your client’s home is their most important asset, and it’s stressful to buy or sell. Help them through these life-changing transactions, and you’ll gain raving fans!
Interested in trying out the Ninja Selling system yourself? Seats are limited and going fast for the full Ninja Installation, May 14-17, at the ReeceNichols Olathe Training Center. All ReeceNichols agents get the exclusive enrollment cost of $470 — almost 50% off the original price of $850! Sign up now!